mavit wrote:
> I kinda hope so.  You can listen to a record using little more
> technology than a pin and a paper cone; if doing that becomes our best
> option again, some things have gone badly wrong.

People much younger than me thinks vinyl i kind of hip hence its current
comeback .

I abamdoned it in the early 90’s sometimes wonderng if i should take it
up again as a nostalgig thing.

My parents also gave up vinyl at the same time , but i do think must
audiophiles are my dad’s ago or slightly older.
With them a lot of silly things would ll die.
Most normal people of that age probably have a harder time to abandon
vhs and fm radio at home ( fm radio in the car is sad necessity)

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )