So I gave up on the idea of having a menu group for the menu I've
created. It's too difficult for me. If somebody digs up this thread at
some time and get this working, please post your code here.

One final (I hope) question *regarding the _genre_ menu I've created for
-compilations-*.
The menu levels are like this:

COMPIS BY GENRE[/B] (TOP LEVEL NAME) *> GENRES* (WHERE YOU SELECT A
GENRE) *> ARTISTS* (IT SHOWS YOU ALL ARTISTS IN THIS GENRE, YOU SELECT
-ALL ALBUMS-) *> ALL ALBUMS

[B]How can I eliminate the artists menu level and make it go straight
from -genres- to -all albums- from this genre?* (preferably ordering
albums by name)