didjean wrote:
> Thanks very much for your help!
> I normally have disabled all interactions with mysqueezebox.com --> Have
> disabled services from www.mysqueezebox.com and render thumbnail images
> locally.
> Speaking of networking, I have changed router this week. my issue
> happened before with the old one, and it happens now with the new one.

The mysqueezebox.com was suggestion of a service to test not a
requirement.

I don'tr know max2play details so I don;t knwo what tools are available
for testing / disgnostic.  If the issue happened with old & new router
then the problem is unlikley to be the router.

If the Pi is using wireless then look at wireless setup / quiality of
signal / competing networks etc.