Is anyone else having problems with TIDAL streaming?

Pandora seems solid and I'm fairly confident my Internet service or WiFi
isn't to blame.

*Source*: TIDAL HiFi, Pandora One > MySqueezebox.com using iPeng 9.2.1
app on iPhone6s/iPad
*Great Room*: SB Touch(1) > AudioQuest TOS > PS    Audio  DL3 DAC >
Audio Envy 10' cables > 200w powered Martin   Logan (ML) Purity
speakers, SB Touch(2) >JVC 110w amp >   ML Motion 4 & AudioEngine 5.
*Garage:* SB Touch(3) > CullenCoax > Wyred mINT > Cullen Cables > ML
Motion 12
*Carry Anywhere: *TIDAL >iPhone 6s > Bose Mini BT speaker.
*Streaming Media:* https://www.facebook.com/groups/535747176592597/