Paul Webster wrote:
> I don't know for sure - but the iPeng site implies not...
> "So browsing through long lists of thousands of albums or the like will
> probably not make sense (Apple’s own apps are all quite limited in that
> respect), Apple’s general guideline is to only implement tasks that
> don’t take longer than 10s since after that the arm will quickly start
> to tire."
> from
> https://penguinlovesmusic.de/2015/06/22/ipeng-for-apple-watch-design-notes/

I think it was WatchOS4 that started allowing apps to run directly on
the watch so that is a bit out of date but at the same time with no
keyboard you can't really input text so searching would be out...  It
*is* space constrained but it would be nice to be able to queue up an
album or playlist and browse using the digital crown to scroll lists...

Regarding that blog post though, the first screenshoot is showing album
art with track info, but I can't seem to find that view.  It looks like
each "page" in that view is a track, but the new app looks more like the
2nd screenshot, just 2 pages and no album art.  I can get the album art
up by swipe or long press (can't remember which - I think longpress
brought up player control) but I like the 1st screenshot more where you
get a thumb of album art and track info.  It mentions that its a
"glance" view but it may not be applicable in WatchOS5....  that blog
post is from 2015 and WatchOS1 afterall.