Ron
Are the Bose cans wired as well as wireless?
I recently made my wired B&W cans into Bluetooth enabled with one of
these

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-Transmitter-Receiver-TaoTronics-Simultaneously-Black/dp/B016UF7J5C

I have a pair of these devices one in TX mode into the headphone socket
of my amp and another in RX mode for the headphones. I don’t see why the
RX version wouldn’t work with your new Bluetooth transmitter.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng