My Transporter, don't connect with my Daphile Server.
It goes strough the connexion process but failed and report:

Nb alloc failed in slimproto

It works using Wireless connection but failed to connect when using LAN.
Daphile run LMS 7.9.2

LMS Logs report:
[19-05-17 02:05:06.1406] Slim::Networking::Slimproto::client_readable
(414) Client not found for slimproto msg op: IR   from 192.168.1.53

- Reset to Factory Settings, dosen't solved the problem
- Using static IP address don't solve the problem
- Turning on-off my router don't solve the problem

Tête à FLAC

2 X SB Classic
2 X SB2
1 X SB Boom
1 X SB Touch
1 X Transporter
2 X Duet + Remote
3 X Rpi+Picoreplayer
2 X Chromecast
1 X Chromecast Audio
1 X Atoll ST100

All devives connected via CeolBOX server aka The Musical Box
Using OrangeSqueeze and Material Skin Plug-in to remote all my connected
devices.