TheLastMan wrote:
> Any replacement for Mrs TLM is going to need to be more accepting of my
> audio setup.  In fact a shared appreciation of music and its
> reproduction is going to be a big factor in choosing Mrs TLM 2.0!
>
> I will take the "plug ugly" Linn LP12, Naim amps and B&W speakers and
> leave her with a nice shiny plastic £30 Sony portable speaker for the
> living room.  If I am feeling generous I might run to a £100 or so for
> Bose or UE box.
>
> Wish me luck...

Sorry to hear of your troubled time at the moment. At my age I know lots
of divorced couples (often happens when the kids leave home).  And in
100% of the cases, after the initial pain (and its painful even if you
want to do it), they are *all* much happier a few short years down the
road.  Good luck!

*Home:* VBA 4TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all
ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
*The Wild (no internet): *PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry
Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay
7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify