boardtc wrote:
> I have the image on a USB connected to my Tranquil server. When the
> initial multi install options come up I select install 2.5 beta
> following
> https://wiki.vortexbox.org/vortexbox_2.5_installation_instructions. When
> that finishes it leaves me at a command line user@zesty:~$
>
> If I do an exit it reboots and if I disconnect the usb stick is says
> there is no bootable device.
>
> The installation page/faq does not cover this scenario as far as I can
> see. I can't see a vortexbox forum, any advice is much appreciated.

The Vortexbox forum is here https://www.vortexbox.org/

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng