Folks,

This from WXPN in Philadelphia:

"To revisit Woodstock as it all went down, XPN will broadcast Woodstock
— As It Happened — 50 Years On, a radio exclusive that includes all of
the festival’s archived audio, from the music to the stage announcements
to the rain delays. Over three days, we’ll play newly reconstructed
audio archives of each of Woodstock’s 32 performances, from Richie
Havens’ opening set to Jimi Hendrix’s closing one and everything in
between, in as close to real time as possible. From Thursday, August 15
at 5:07 p.m. through Sunday morning, tune in to hear the Grateful Dead,
Janis Joplin, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, and so many more — just as
they sounded in 1969 during the weekend that would shape a generation."

Even in the privacy of your own home, I'd stay away from the "brown
acid" :)