I just want to state in this forum, that the logitech media server
(formally slimserver), and the squeezebox player, continues to be the
best music player and music file organizer available.  Even after all
these years, and new products from many companies and developers, it is
the best.  Plex is certainly good and includes many other formats of
media besides music, but for simply music, LMS is the best.  It is fast,
versatile, etc.  I continue to not understand why Logitech could not
embrace this technology/product, even now.  The only blunder I have seen
worse is why Sears would fail in the internet world with a catalog as
large as they had.  Enough of my rant.  Good day.