I've decided to get out of the streaming business. I mostly listen to
headphones now and I just bought myself a USB DAC, so I'm selling both
my Transporter SE's (NO KNOB).

Transporter #1: Purchased NEW in July 2016 from ebay's Hotdogtec. In
Excellent shape. The display is still as bright as it was when I got it
since I used the blank-saver app and the 2nd lowest brightness setting.
Comes with all the original accessories and packing materials.

Transporter #2: Purchased as a backup on April 2019 from ebay's
Onlyonedeal. This was sold under "Manufacture Refurbished". (He sold
about 50 of these and got good feedback). One of the buttons (I believe
it's the visualization) is a tiny bit further back than the others but
works perfectly fine. It's a little cosmetic flub which is probably why
it wasn't sold as new. Otherwise the unit is unused (except for testing
when I received it) and in excellent shape. The accessories are still
sealed. Comes with original packing materials.

Both units have latest firmware.

Asking $285 US each including shipping to anywhere in North America.
Paypal only, please. You're welcome to check out my feedback on ebay,
under majestyk. I've been selling there since 1998.