Sonos?  I have 2 Play1s and a Beam.  The Beam is basically just used as
a TV soundbar.  Hardly ever turn the speakers on ... because I hate the
smartphone app.  Sonos have virtually abandoned the PC controller (and
never offered a linux version).  The CR200 Sonos controller is good (but
likely to be obsolete in the near future)

Meanwhile, my SB system just keeps on going - so flexible.  The only
thing I miss is a Pocketcasts plugin!

LMS server: Pi Zero

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers:  Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam,
Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google
Home Mini, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler

Brexit =  ∞ stupidity