For some reason my 3 Touch Players are not connecting to the LMS. I've
got them all connected to my PC via ethernet. LMS is on my PC. Today I
tried to play a playlist via Spotty but the home screen had reverted to
a basic version with no Spotty etc. I had upgraded to the latest server
version (LogitechMediaServer-7.9.2-1573685519.exe) the day before. I've
never had any problems with this in the past. Diagnostics on control
panel are all OK. It appears to me that the players are not connecting
to LMS. I've rebooted the payers, I've reverted back to the previous LMS
version just to check but no joy. I've reconnected to ethernet via
networking in advanced settings and all the players connect ok. Not sure
what to do next. Would be grateful for any advice.