stroudpete wrote:
> For some reason my 3 Touch Players are not connecting to the LMS. I've
> got them all connected to my PC via ethernet. LMS is on my PC. Today I
> tried to play a playlist via Spotty but the home screen had reverted to
> a basic version with no Spotty etc. I had upgraded to the latest server
> version (LogitechMediaServer-7.9.2-1573685519.exe) the day before. I've
> never had any problems with this in the past. Diagnostics on control
> panel are all OK. It appears to me that the players are not connecting
> to LMS. I've rebooted the payers, I've reverted back to the previous LMS
> version just to check but no joy. I've reconnected to ethernet via
> networking in advanced settings and all the players connect ok. Not sure
> what to do next. Would be grateful for any advice.

You say all your Touches are connected to your PC via ethernet, they
should be connected to your router. Or is that what you meant.

*Server - LMS 7.9.2 *Pi4B 4GB/pCP 6.0.0-b6 18K library, playlists & LMS
cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite,
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 5.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Squeezebox Boom
*Garage* - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 5.0.0 > Edifier R980T

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 6xRPi