I've been trying to get this to work and was happy to see people were
still using it as of a few months ago. However my LMS is running on a
Wandboard (wired network) and Foobar 2000 runs on my desktop computer.
But if it will only run when all components are on the same computer,
why are the IP of LMS and the MAC of the player handled by the code?

Any tips on getting this solution, or another one for controlling LMS
via Foobar, to work would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
Les

Logitech Media Server Version: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 -
ARCH-AUR-REL.7.9.2.arch2 running on Wandboard Quad, music library on
SATA HDD
Squeezebox Touch plugged into run-of-the-mill stereo rig via Musical
Fidelity X-Act, extra speakers in kitchen, basement, and bedroom
connected by ordinary copper cable.