Since the plugin's page says it was developed by Logitech, I wrote
Logitech support and Tidal support.

I hesitate to respond again, as I've given you the background already. But you seem not to accept answers you don't like... But I'll try again: whatever the other applications do, I don't know. But as we, Logitech as a company, have a contract with these music services, we are not allowed to use reverse engineered or otherwise not documented features. We are limited to whatever feature set is in the documentation they provide to us.

--

Michael