If Logitech indeed has an employee dedicated to LMS - it is mature
software anyway - then I suggest this employee contacts Tidal, explains
the issues and asks for updated APIs so that LMS can get full Tidal
search results and functionality.

It is just a matter of asking them I would suppose, of course it's not
in Tidal's interest that through LMS, Tidal appears as a much worse
service than it actually is.

Or failing that, maybe an unofficial Tidal plugin with full
functionality ? Every other third-party Tidal interface I've seen fully
replicates search results and functionality of official Tidal interfaces
(web, desktop, app).

I am convinced Tidal would be positive to such a request for updated
APIs. Tell them somebody from Norway said so.