With the first batch of SqueezeAMP
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?110926-pre-ANNOUNCE-SqueezeAMP-and-SqueezeliteESP32)
likely being shipped this week, I'm wondering what future I should give
to the device part of this project.

Although it's open source (https://github.com/philippe44/SqueezeAMP) and
I'm commited to provide it with no margin in small quantity, I'm a bit
torn between leaving it as it is and promoting it as an option to keep
the squeezebox ecosystem alive. But I can't do that for free and I don't
want to make a business out of it. I received a suggestion today to try
to go through https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/ as they would, if
intereste, handled everything.

So I'm seeking for opinion here on audiophonics and on the project in
general.

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5