echable wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have two LMS, one on a Synology and one on an Odroid.
>
> Synology NAS come with free DDNS-address, so I have many packages that
> all respond at www.myddns.com:1234.
>
> The Synology, however, at www.mysynologynas.com:9002 (on Synology LMS
> uses 9002), it has worked before, now the browser eventually says site
> can't be reached, took to long to respond.
>
> If, instead of the NAS DDNS address, I type the internal IP address of
> the NAS e.g. 192.168.1.100:9002, it responds like normal.
>
> I tested with other packages that are at www.mysynologynas:5678 etc.,
> they all respond like the always have done.
>
> I deleted the whole DDNS reservation and then recreated it. I renewed
> the Let's Encrypt certificate. I rebooted, everything.
>
> Where do you even begin to try to pinpoint the origin of this problem ?
> I downloaded Pinkdot's latest Synology package for LMS a few weeks ago,
> is it conceivable that something was changed there that now through some
> strange mechanism it has stopped responding at the DDNS:port ?
>
> I have messed around with LMS a bit, even though I have two copies.
> However, I have so much music and need to gather so many APIs for the
> music services I want and stuff, that it is an expansive boring job to
> reconfigure a fresh install the way I want it. It is especially bad to
> wait for the music file scan because I have over 300.000 files. Is there
> a way to save config /plugins and/or the music folder scan database and
> transfer it directly into a fresh LMS install ?
>
> And finally, I've enabled the "look for remote music libraries", and on
> the Synology, the Odroid comes up as a remote music library. It asks for
> username, then a new but different screen asks for password. The
> password is seen on screen as typed, it is not ***asterisked out or
> anything. Then, next screen comes up like this:
>
> Password
> Home > Remote Music Libraries > odroid > Username (MY PASSWORD!) >
> Password (MY PASSWORD)
> Unable to verify your account, please try again.
>
> Is this a known issue ?
>
> Thank you for maintaining the Synology LMS package, it means a lot to
> me.

When you changed the router IP did you change the gateway ip on the nas?

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng