results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=111480
Question: How large is your local music library in 2020?

- More than 100,000 songs
- Between 50,000 - 100,000 songs
- Between 25,000 - 50,000 songs
- Between 10,000 - 25,000 songs
- Between 1,000 - 10,000 songs
- Less than 1,000 songs
- Don't have a local library (only use internet radio and streaming
  services)

dasmueller wrote:
> Most of what I have added over the last several years have been ROIO -
> downloads of live shows. In many ways I enjoy these more than the
> commercial recordings - less superfluous instrumentation and the banter
> talk between tracks is often nice to hear. Like going to a show but not
> actually being there.

Especially if you happen across a nice SBD recording :) Unfortunately,
these seem to become very rare for recent shows :(

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004 + TMA Premium 905 + TMA Premium 901
+ Teufel Ultima 20 Mk 2 + BK Monolith+ FF + Lenovo T460 + Kodi + Pioneer
PDP-LX5090H
Workshop: iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Wherever needed: Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Kitchen: iPhone 5s + iPeng (local playback activated) + NAD 312 + Teufel
Ultima 20 Mk 2
Headphone (cozy corner): Lenovo T550 + Squeezelite-X + Cyrus Soundkey +
Topping A30 + Focal Elear
Car: TBC ...