Any chance that Logitech would un-pull the plug?  By that I mean bring
out new streaming radios based on the Squeezebox technology?

Radio streaming is much more mainstream than it was when the
Squeezeboxes were produced and the idea of paying a monthly subscription
fee for the online service is more accepted as well.  New players and a
subscription fee for an upgraded and revitalized mysb.com could be
viable?

I know there are more competitors with Alexa, phones, etc. than back
then but there are other companies making internet radios as well and
seem to have enough success to stay in the game.  I've considered
switching to one of them but I'm not familiar with how they work, if
they will keep working should it become abandoned and this remained
viable so I've doubled down on it - just bought a Transporter to go with
my Boom along with using the Windows clients some.

Maybe Logitech just wants to stay in the low cost PC add on business
keyboards, mice, speakers - all lower cost items with minimal software;
but the Squeezebox line certainly has a strong fan base even after all
these years with no new product.