My new C3 arrived today - box perfect despite being from the 'outlet'.

I already had one, but I noticed today that the phone app that's used to
set them up has a feature that lets you configure the channel output for
each speaker.  By default it's set to 'L+R', but I've set them up as one
'L' and the other 'R'.  The sync via Philippe's Airplay bridge is
perfect, both with other LMS players and with each other, so they make a
very nice stereo pair.  The tone is configurable too, and they do sound
rather nice - not -quite- as sweet as a Squeezebox Boom, but pretty
good.