Paul Webster wrote:
> Could there be a way to assign a cli command to a button?
> Something like
> cli:aa:bb:cc:dd:ee%20playlist%20shuffle

If you're connecting to local LMS, my KidsPlay plugin will let you
assign series of CLI commands to the preset buttons on the Boom (and
Radio, and the sole Receiver button).

https://tuxreborn.netlify.com/slim/kidsplay

KidsPlay also adds a CLI command "kidsplaytoggleclientpref" for toggling
a pref like shuffle between two specific values.

owner of the stuff at https://tuxreborn.netlify.com/
(which used to reside at www.tux.org/~peterw/)
Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend much
time on the forums.
*Free plugins:* AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu
DenonSerial
FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket
SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock