slartibartfast wrote:
> I noticed the Virgin Radio logos don't appear on the now playing screen.
> Is that expected?
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Thanks for that observation. I've noticed that with another station (ALL
FM community radio in Manchester).
It appears for a split second before a blank slate takes over. I'm not
too sure why it does that.. it may have something to do with the
metadata in the stream that makes it behave differently.
For now, I can't think what could be the cause.

*RadioFeeds UK & Ireland..* an up-to-date radio directory for your
Squeezebox/Transporter/UE Smart Radio.. available from the
mysqueezebox.com App Gallery.
Bonus: our RadioFeeds LMS plugin also lists AAC *and the BBC's
high-quality HLS streams* on top of what's available in our MSB app.
-Now with over 1000 registered users-, it's available for Logitech Media
Server (and Squeezebox Server, SqueezeCenter and SlimServer).
Click for more info: *http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/squeeze*