pkfox wrote:
> How do you post a link to another thread like you did in this one ?

I use a Windows 10 PC, and copy/paste in the Chrome browser.
Looking at the thread which is the intended destination for the link, a
single left-click in the address bar highlights the whole of the address
(including the "http://";), that's what I copy. Then in the comment I'm
writing, I put the cursor where I want the link to be and paste.
Linking to a specific post is similar, but the address comes from the
comment number at the right-hand end of the blue bar above the poster's
name. (Your comment which I'm quoting here is post #26 in this thread.)
I right click on that number, choose "Copy link address" and paste that
into the comment I'm writing - which gives me this:
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?112557-LMS-Documenter-Part-II&p=981608&viewfull=1#post981608

Probably the touch-screen equivalent method will involve long-press on
the equivalent locations. And I know next to nothing useful about Apple
products, and only a fraction more about Linux systems so have no tips
to offer there!

Hope that helps!

Digital: Raspberry Pi 3B; piCorePlayer 6 + LMS 8; HifiBerry DAC+DSP >
Yamaha RX-V2700 > Jamo speakers
Analogue: HifiBerry DAC+DSP > Speakercraft MZC-66 > whole house
Library: External USB drive
Android: Squeezer app