It's a shame that the block applies at playlist level on the TuneIn
stations rather than at search level. This means all the international
stations saved in my Favorites originating from TuneIn now also cannot
be played until I can get round to finding the time to deeplink them
all.

*RadioFeeds UK & Ireland..* an up-to-date radio directory for your
Squeezebox/Transporter/UE Smart Radio.. available from the
mysqueezebox.com App Gallery.
Bonus: our RadioFeeds LMS plugin also lists AAC *and the BBC's
high-quality HLS streams* on top of what's available in our MSB app.
-Now with over 1000 registered users-, it's available for Logitech Media
Server (and Squeezebox Server, SqueezeCenter and SlimServer).
Click for more info: *http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/squeeze*