JoeMuc2009 wrote:
> Result of March .. December 2020:
>
> 32496
>
> And there's still more to be done.
> Thank you all for sending your Squeezeboxes in for repair! :o
>
> Stay safe, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to all of you.

Hi JoeMuc2009,
thanks for doing this service to the squeezebox community.
Especially the Booms were an exceptional piece of sound quality combined
with a nice package.
Every Boom and Squeezebox we keep alive will help the ecosystem - While
more people move to raspberry and other systems, the mix of old-style
Booms, Squeezeboxes and Radios with new approaches makes the value of
this unique ecosystem with players for every operating system,
attractive hardware and multiple diy approaches...
Best,
Frank