slartibartfast wrote:
> If you set one Radio left channel and one right channel you can form a
> group using the Group Players plugin. You can then set the Radios back
> to normal stereo for use when not in the group, but the group will be
> left + right.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

>From my experience Group plugin is not practical as you loose physical
controls. I use 2 as stereo pair with just ordinary sync (incl volume
and power) but those are permanently like that..  Only downside is alarm
clock will only turn off one of them when times out.

btw I still use groups ( this paid is part of some)

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)