I'll repeat what I just wrote in another thread, to hopefully continue the discussion here.

Whether Spotify HiFi will ever work with Spotty, I can't say. When that would be even less so. It will certainly not be available when HiFi starts. As Spotty is using an open source implementation of a Spotify client, that project will need to be updated before I could even think of implementing it in Spotty. And as they don't have any official relationship with Spotify, this might take a while. So... don't hold your breath. But it's certainly something I'd be happy to implement.

Once it's really available. Right now we have nothing but the announcement of a plan.