staresy wrote:
> Is it (or could it) be possible to mix two audio sources within LMS and
> create a "mixed feed" comprising a foreground and background audio?
>
> This might sound a bit whacky, but the use case would be to have (for
> example) a background feed of nature sound effects and a foreground feed
> of an album, in the silence between tracks, the background feed would be
> heard.
>
> This way I could listen to my favourite albums and hear the sea lapping
> on the shore between tracks?
>
> Possible, or am I just dreaming here? :confused:

See 'this thread'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?112426-How-to-mix-white-noise-with-the-music-radio-being-played-via-LMS-and-SB3&p=979049&viewfull=1#post979049)

'Various SW' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/sw/): Web Interface | TUI |
Playlist Editor / Generator | Music Classification | Similar Music |
Announce | EventTrigger | DB Optimizer | Chiptunes | LMSlib2go | ...
'Various HowTos' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/documents/LMS/): build a
self-contained LMS | Bluetooth/ALSA | Control LMS with any device | ...