the_arm wrote:
> Was your log captured by using player.sync at debug like you mentioned
> earlier in the thread?

I currently have seven logs set to Debug:
control.command
control.queries
control.stdio
player.streaming
player.streaming.direct
player.streaming.remote
player.sync

I'm not sure which one captured the 'Request: Command
[7c:9e:bd:28:42:24->mixer volume] from JSONRPC  (Dispatchable)' message
- I'm guessing it was control.command.

I'm by no means sure that iPeng is implicated, and the last thing I want
to do is point a finger without justification.  It's possible, for
instance, that the commands I think I'm seeing are actually LMS updating
iPeng in response to a volume change that was triggered some other way.
That's why I'd be really keen for someone with more idea about what the
logs show to take a look at my log file.