Thanks for the replies. I was not sufficiently clear.

I have a lot of Chromecast devices so uninstalling castbridge is not an
option. And even if it was that still leaves me unable to identify the
errant device.

The issue is hard to solve as I have a fair number of differing devices
running off LMS throughout the house and in various outbuildings (most
used but some unused).... and teenagers who use the system too.

BTW. Can anyone confirm that there is a bug in LMS (8.1.1 - 1610364019)
and that the player details, esp. MAC and IP are not shown correctly? If
it can be confirmed I'll add it to the bug list (if there is one still).

Cheers.

Take care of your tongue. It is in a wet place and can easily slip.