On 28/11/05, kyleki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 1) I don't want to choose between Track & Album normalization.
> 2) I like the ability to play the files back 'as-is' by simply turning
> off "ReplayGain" on my Squeezebox.

MP3Gain should do what you want.. If you use the MP3GainGUI app in
windows, and use the 'Album Analysis' button rather than 'Track Gain',
it analyses the files and just writes the replaygain tag info into the files
without touching the audio streams. It'll write both track and album gain
values to the files. You can then choose to use them or not in
SlimServer..

HTH,

--
- Dr Lovegrove