Hello I recently got my Squeezebox 1s up and running (amazingly they
still work well!).  I add a Raspberry Pi 4 with a HifiBerry Amp2 and
piCorePlayer, running Squeezelite.  Everything works well, but the sync
is off between the Squeezebox Classic and the RPi 4.
The whole system is: RPi4 server running LMS, serving (2) Squeezebox
Classic (both wired, hooked up to conventional receiver/amps) and (1)
RPi4 w/ Hifiberry Amp2 (pCP w/ Sqeezelite, LMS disabled, Wifi for the
moment, end goal is wired)

I have tried delayed audio setting in the Player Settings, on the
Squeezelite, but that seems to not fix sync, and leads to other weird
audio issues.

Thanks for any help