werdeil wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Is there a way to create smart playlist on LMS? I'm thinking playlist
> based on data store in the DB like play counts (e.g. unplayed tracks),
> bitrate (e.g. 320Kbits/s mp3) or data in the track tags like ratings. I
> used this kind of playlist a lot on my computer but never found a way to
> do the same on LMS.

I may not completely understand what you have in mind, but a new Dynamic
Playlist plugin has just been released, replacing the old one, which is
no longer supported. See this forum message:

https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?115073-Announce-Dynamic-Playlists-3-(mod)

I think this may get you part of the way there.

For some of your criteria, you could also use the Advanced Search
feature to create a Library View that contains only the tracks that meet
certain criteria,and then play a random mix using only tracks in that
library view.

LMS 8 nightly running on Raspberry Pi OS. Mostly virtual players,
occasionally with SB Radio, Boom or Classic.