garym wrote:
> good point. I probably have no other consumer electronics I’ve used more
> than 3 years.
>
> Edit. Maybe a router or modem. But they are 5 or 6 years max. Not 15!

What's a "modem" boomer? :-D Kidding. Good point. My cable router is
probably 4 years old. The previous one failed after about 5 years. So
yeah. Point made. :-)

My TV is also over 10 years old - it was a top Samsung 52inch LED model
at the time and cost me dearly, so no need to upgrade it yet... but
it'll probably blow out soon.

Then again I have speakers that I have owned for nearly 30 years... and
they still sound super sweet when I go through occasional rotations.

...pablo
Server: Win10 and LMS 8.2.0
System: SB Touch --optical->- Benchmark DAC2HGC --AnalysisPlus Oval
Copper XLR->- NAD M22 Power Amp --AnalysisPlus Black Mesh Oval->- KEF
Reference 1
Other Rooms: 2x SB Boom; 1x SB Radio; 1x SB Classic-> NAD D7050 -> Totem
DreamCatcher + Velodyne Minivee Sub
Computer audio: workstation --USB->- audioengine D1 -> Grado RS1/Shure
1540