Hello,
I've got a bunch of international music which I've got titled in
unicode - which all works well with the Unicode fonts.

My problem, however, is that the file and folder names are not
browseable unless they are written in English characters. A rescan
completely skips over them and browsing the music folders also skips
them. As soon as i rename them (to something like 01.flac) they then
appear. I'm able to play these in other software players.

Is this a known issue? I couldn't find a bug report, but surely someone
else would have come across the issue if it isn't just me doing
something wrong...

My server box is running Windows XP so it shouldn't have any issues
with unicode files, or so I thought.

--
tass