sodface wrote:
> I'm a fan of enterprise thin clients, some of which will run Win10, like
> the Wyse 5070 (look for one with the J5005 CPU) or maybe the HP
> T520/530. The 5070 you can put a bigger SSD in if needed, but only one.
> How much expansion do you need? How many internal drives?

I also use a J5005 on an ASRock
https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/J5005-ITX/index.asp since it was
released. The HD performance and USB3 i good enough to handle everything
LMS related well and runs Win 11 without limitations.
The follow up J5040 should even be a bit faster.

Transporter (modded) -> RG142 -> Avantgarde Acoustic based 500VA
monoblocks -> Sommer SPK240 -> self-made speakers