Alright gotta post-covid19 vaxxed and neg tested party going on at my
humble abode this weekend and have a puzzle to solve.

I have enlisted the skills of three DJs to mix for us, one in my lounge
room, one in a shed in Melbourne, and one in his sound laboratory in
Singapore. These last two locations will be streaming in via Twitch
which is a whole other pain in the proverbial but the one I have to get
right is the lounge DJ desk.

My set up:
(All instances are connected via ethernet unless otherwise indicated)
Server: Picoreplayer on Raspberry Pi 3b+
Players: Logitech Squeezebox Touch (Lounge), Duet (backyard),
Squeezelite on Android TV box to JBL Clip via Bluetooth (bathroom)

DJ Console
Macbook Pro running either Ableton live 11 or Pioneer Recordbox through
a Scarlett 2i4 2nd Gen twin pre-amp soundcard output to one pair of
Yamaha MSP5 STUDIO Powered Studio Monitor Speakers

The squeezeboxes are on an isolated router and switch leaving guests to
gain wifi access on my mesh wifi, so if need be I can tweak settings as
well as output/input Twitch streams as and when needed.

The most important part of this project though is getting the Squeezebox
server to take the intranet stream from the Macbook to feed the three
in-sync squeezebox receivers. The rest I can fudge.

Any bright ideas, ladies and gentlemen (and those who lieth betweenst)?