philippe_44 wrote:
> One thing you can do is limit that to the players / models you really
> need it for

The docs in convert.conf are confusing. Here it says specifically that I
can't be very specific, I just have to say "squeezebox":

Code:
--------------------

  #   <destination_device_type>:  currently slimp3, squeezebox, or *.
  #                      The * is a wildcard that matches all device
  #                      types.

--------------------

but above it suggests there are more types:

Code:
--------------------

  #   <dest_format>  :   Destination music format:  Generally mp3, or
  #                      possibly aif or others depending on the types
  #                      your player supports.  SliMP3 supports only
  #                      MP3.  Squeezebox currently supports mp3, aif
  #                      and pcm. Squeezebox2 adds support for Flac and WMA.

--------------------

I've been digging around in the code for a bit, and it seems like this
might come from model { }, so can I say "squeezebox2" for my two
problematic players?

Is the full list of possible entries something like this:

slimp3
receiver
Squeezebox
squeezebox2