I passed the power supply to the Vonets, then the Radio, as someone else
here described, so there is no way to run the Vonets from the Radio
battery pack, even if it could supply it. I saw the idea about using a
power block, which I have a half-dozen or so as party favors and from
gift bags.

I can pull out both plugs (power and ethernet) and go portable under
WiFi for a while, but if I try to use it in a remote location for more
than a couple of hours, I will take the power supply and the Vonets with
me and find a wall outlet. I'm on a corner lot and I think the one
neighbor, on the side where my workroom is located, is also the house
with the interfering WiFi that affects the Radio.

The consensus here seems to be that WiFi6 is the conflict. I don't have
it, but my one neighbor might, since my WiFi sniffer shows them all over
the various channels and ranges. Since I plugged in the Vonets, I've had
no dropout on the Radio. The Boom that lives against the same outside
wall never drops off WiFi.