activity configured to alter the soundbar volume. Within 4 tracks of
listening (can't precisely say) the volume suddenly dropped away... the

Now that's interesting! I thought the volume sync would only happen within the first few seconds after initializing interaction over Connect.

I've tried to reproduce the issue but annoyingly no luck so far, I got
the impression that both times it was several tracks in after search for
an Artist or Album and then selecting an album to play. I've now set
Spotty logging to info - will report back with log files if it happens
again.

Great, thanks!