possible!).

I'd be handy to be able to talk to the man behind the SB+, Patrick
Dixon... but I've failed to contact him.

If you read this Patrick...   simon at barcombe.org

Take care of your tongue. It is in a wet place and can easily slip.

Lounge: Naim NDX with Touch as controller, Naim NAP 180, NAC 82, NAPSC,
HiCap, Shahinian Arc speakers
Kitchen/outside: Chromecast, Azatom iBigBoy 2 (500W)
And tons of other stuff... all run from LMS and controlled via Material
Skin on any nearby device and a Touch.