marcopolo wrote:
> Thanks bpa,
> with the favorite link I have already found France Inter which I often
> listen to.
> On the other hand LMS ??? I don't know what it is, if I use, active
> commentator???
> In any case thank you, I discovered some things thanks to you.
> cordially
> Marc

Your radio uses mysqueezebox.com to provide Favorites and other
services.

LMS is a server program to run on a computer PC/Mac/Linux, Raspbery pi
with PicorePlayer (https://www.picoreplayer.org )  or similar (e.g. CORE
32 https://polyvection.com/en/product/core32/ )  to provide the same
mysqueezebox.com service but also access to more services and play music
files on a hard drive.

A local LMS can also be used to play "https" streams on older devices
such as Radio which do not support "https".