It works for me on my Chromebook. I have never created a Folder in
Favourites before, but I did so (Just for you). I dragged and dropped
and item into the folder then realised I didn't know how to take it out
- but there is a menu to return a favourite to the parent folder. That
worked too.

I have about 20 favourites  - all Classical Music Radio Stations. I have
them on my home screen with the two top items being Albums and Genres -
that covers most of my present needs with some convenience.

36902

The Material Skin is so flexible - it can meet all our needs.

|Filename: Screenshot 2022-01-18 19.41.38.jpg                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36902|

Brian

In UK: rPi4 running LMS, Chromecast Audio Dongle and Chromecast Video
Dongle attached to TV - Beresford DAC - Quad 77 Integrated Amp  - AVI
Neutron 4 Speakers - Sennheiser HD25 Headphones. Boom in Bedroom.

In Nicosia: LMS running on a small form factor Windows PC, Beresford DAC
into Quad 405-2 and MB Quart 980s