mherger wrote:
> Classical music is hard to get right. And the sources the plugin uses
> certainly are not optimized for classical music.

Agreed. I remember reading years ago an article about how the tagging
system generally adopted is pretty useless for classical music. I think
there are music services that work round the problems, to a degree.

And, as I said, the other problem is the untidiness of my database.

The Brandenburg example I show illustrates the lack of album art in one
linked album - but that album was a free download collected years ago
from some record company. Naxos? It has only track numbers and no
concerto numbers or movement names - I expect it was offered for
download without those data. The Cathedral CDs are probably not in the
main catalogue and that's why they have no art.

Nevertheless, the plugin is a great resource. Thank you.

Brian

In UK: rPi4 running LMS, Chromecast Audio Dongle and Chromecast Video
Dongle attached to TV - Beresford DAC - Quad 77 Integrated Amp  - AVI
Neutron 4 Speakers - Sennheiser HD25 Headphones. Boom in Bedroom.

In Nicosia: LMS running on a small form factor Windows PC, Beresford DAC
into Quad 405-2 and MB Quart 980s