Hello.

When I navigate to the Plugins page a pop up tells me:

"Settings
Changes will take place at the next application restart. Please click
here to restart the server now."

How can I tell which plugins require updating? I know it is listed
somewhere as I saw it once, but I have just looked all thorough both
Material Skin (the one I prefer) and Default and can find no mention of
them anywhere. I've also been through all the forums posts mentioning
it, but still no help.

As the popup appears only when I navigate to the plugins page I assume
it is a/some plugins that need updating, not LMS itself?
I have this version:
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 - 1627922070 @ Tue Aug 3 11:28:42
WEDT 2021
And it's set to automatically check for update and download them.

Thanks very much for any help.

Take care of your tongue. It is in a wet place and can easily slip.

Lounge: Naim NDX with Touch as controller, Naim NAP 180, NAC 82, NAPSC,
HiCap, Shahinian Arc speakers
Kitchen/outside: Chromecast audio, Azatom iBigBoy 2 (500W)
And... SB+, radios & tons of Chromecasts... all run from LMS and
controlled via Material Skin on any nearby device and a Touch.