scelfo wrote:
> After many years of happily using Squeezebox, I have migrated my home to
> Sonos (sorry!).
>
> I have lots of Squeezebox hardware that I'd like to see go to community
> members, ideally developers who might need more devices to test so they
> can continue supporting the community.
>
> Here's what I have:
> >   >   >
  - 1x Squeezebox Touch
  - 4x Squeezebox Duet (all have working remotes)
  - 7x Squeezebox Radio (5x black, 2x white, many of them have
  > batteries in them)
  - A few remote controls scattered around but I never used them so I
  > don't know which still work.
  > > >
> All of these devices work and most are in great condition. A few of
> the Radios have degraded rubber volume knobs which are kind of tacky
> and at least one of the radial encoder volume knobs misbehaves on a
> Radio and if you spin it too fast it goes backwards.
>
> I wanted to post here to see if anyone has some thoughts on the best
> way to sell this stuff off at reasonable prices. I don't like selling
> things on eBay and I definitely want to avoid running 12 separate
> auctions.
>
> Best,
> Tony

If you are in the US, I'm potentially interested in one Radio, but
understand if you are looking for someone to take them all.

I will message you.

TomS

SB3(1), Boom(2), Radio(3), piCorePlayer (1)