Last night during a listening session I chose a new song from my FLAC
library on my iMac and everything just went to hell. LMS doesn’t
recognize my player and keeps wanting to play on iPeng. I tried closing
iPeng, rebooting my computer, clearing and rescanning all of my files.
When I brought everything back up and set up networking, Now Playing
came up, and when I hit play, the song that seemed to shut everything
down was first on the playlist, but when I tried to play it, the SB3
immediately asked me to set up a Squeezebox account and wouldn’t go
through the process of connecting to the network. If I unplug the
device, I can go through the setup process and get to the Now Playing
screen and even scroll through the 15 songs of the album I loaded last
night (why is it even still there after a reboot and clear/rescan?), but
if I try to play one of the songs it immediately goes back into
Squeezebox account setup and will do nothing else unless I unplug the
SB3 and start the whole thing over again. I feel like the SB3 might need
some kind of hard reset but I don’t see any way to do it. I’m not sure
if iPeng is involved in this, but I’ve never had a problem like this
before.

Regards,
Jim